Are you concerned for yourself or someone who is…
- Having difficulty making friends?
- Having panic attacks?
- Experiencing test anxiety?
- Feeling lonely and depressed?
- Binging and purging or overeating?
- Thinking about suicide?
- Drinking or using other drugs?
- Having family problems?
- Having relationship problems?
- Dealing with childhood abuse?
- Pregnant and scared?
Are you looking for information on registering and taking standardized examinations?
Are you looking for someone/someplace to take a proctored examination?
We can help! For additional information on our services or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (337) 482-6480, email, or by visiting us at the Saucier Wellness Center (located in O.K. Allen Hall).
Presentations for UL students, faculty & staff can be requested here