1. Testers are not allowed to bring unauthorized items into the testing area. Lockers are provided for the following personal items. Items not permitted in the Testing Room include:
- cell phones
- cameras or recording devices
- pagers or beepers
- wireless communication devices of any kind
- listening devices (radios, headphones, recorders)
- calculators *
- notes or books *
- food or beverages
- hats (without prior approval)
- outdoor wear
- digital watches and watches with calculator functions
- paper of any kind *
*These materials may be allowed with explicit instructor authorization.
2. Testers are not permitted to leave the testing room once testing has begun until the test is finished.
3. Testers must show proper ID before entering the testing room. ID requirements differ among tests.
4. Students must know their course number, test number and instructor's name.
5. Testers should ask any questions they have before beginning a test.
6. Students are responsible for supplying any materials specified by the instructor (e.g.., scantron sheets, blue books, graphing paper, calculators).
7. Personal belongings must be left in the lockers. Lockers have limited space, so plan accordingly when bringing items into the Testing Center.
8. Testers will be monitored while in the testing room; any appearance of cheating will be investigated and an irregularity report filed and reported.
9. Testers are asked to be considerate of other test-takers by being as quiet as possible when entering and leaving the testing room.
10. Talking is not permitted in the testing area.
11. No food or drinks are allowed in the testing area.
12. Tests must be completed in one sitting.
13. An examinee with any complaint about the test administration should report it immediately after the test to the proctor or other Testing Center supervisor.