Are you concerned for yourself or someone who is…
- Pregnant and scared?
- Having difficulty making friends?
- Having panic attacks?
- Experiencing test anxiety?
- Feeling lonely and depressed?
- Bingeing and purging or overeating?
- Thinking about suicide?
- Drinking or using other drugs?
- Having family problems?
- Having relationship problems?
- Dealing with childhood abuse?
Help is available!
The Counseling and Testing Center provides personal counseling, crisis intervention, and short-term psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups. The Center offers an unlimited number of sessions, FREE-of-charge to University students, faculty, and staff. Consultation services and workshops are available to student groups, faculty, and staff.